The truth about Latex Mattresses
Approximately 95% of mattresses today are made of polyurethane. The other 5% are made of latex.
Latex is superior to poly in every way.
- Supports and feels better
- Is more durable / lasts longer
- Sleeps cooler
- Is biodegradable and natural
Latex is a more expensive product to manufacture than poly. Therefore it costs more. That is why you don’t see as much latex compared to poly.
(Some people are concerned that they are allergic to latex). There has never been a case of anyone being allergic to latex according to my online investigations.
Here is a great video showing the durability of latex: CLICK HERE
At Charleston Bedding we specialize in Latex Mattresses. Read about them online and come try them out!